Great Meeting - Still humble.

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jun 24 08:44:32 EDT 2002

Glad you enjoyed it Joe. First thing that would come to mind is that if
you can get to a prompt, the system already loaded and either did not
install X or X is not configured correctly for your hardware or your
hardware is not compatible. It is also very possible to have a corrupted
download. During the install of the system, did you have a text walk
through of the setup and did you at any time during the install see a
prompt to install X or any other package for that matter? If you had
only the text install from the newer RedHat for instance, it may have
been because you were lacking in memory or system resources to do the
graphical install. Anyway, with the newer RedHat, even in the text
install, you should have been prompted to install X and at least test
it. Just a few thoughts to start.