LimeWire Link

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 20:37:55 EDT 2002

Much better than trying to compile the source RPM.  I had it running in
minutes!

I already had the 1.4 SDK installed although!

I believe you can install this to /opt or a network share and just make sure
you have the symlink in your home drive, I going to try this latter.  If anyone
else ahs already let us know!

JJN