MegaRaid 1600

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jun 22 10:21:31 EDT 2002

I would imagine that it would be something done from within the BIOS of
the RAID, probably ctrl/A during boot. That's the first place I would
look Justin.
On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 10:32, Justin Bennett wrote:

    I have an AMI megaraid 1600 Raid controller, anyone ever had experience
    with these? I have a logical drive (2 mirrored 9GB Seagates) the one
    seagate has failed:

    Adapter 1 Channel 1 Target 1:  Physical Drive SEAGATE ST39175LW
    0001 is Changed to FAILED.        --On 06/21/2002

    Anyone had any experience replacing a failed drive on these controllers?
    Whats the procedure to bring a blank disk back in sync?

    Justin

    Justin Bennett
    Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
    Network Administrator