sit file ?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 08:50:08 EDT 2002

It's a Macintosh file similar to a '.tar.gz' file in Linux or
a Zip file in Windows.  Probably contains a Mac program.

Cheers!

Bob

P.S. You have sent messages out in the past with the
text of the message contained in an RTF attachment.
Unless a person's Emailer understands Rich Text Format,
he has to download the attachment and load it into a
word processor.  Just a bit cumbersome...

--- "S. Lawton " <green_man at bluefrognet.net> wrote:
> What kind of file has an .sit extension ?
> How do you view/open/run it ?
>
> This is a file extension I have NEVER heard of before.
>

> Scott
>
> The basic idea of the internet was to allow
> free access to information.
> Microsoft believes that, like it or not,
> you should give as much as you get.

=====
Bob Meyer
Knightwing Communications, Inc.