zip drive errors

Michael Osika mpo1 at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 17 18:48:08 EDT 2002

Pete,  I have also read in other sources on the net ( Linux Gazette )  that
it should be a scsi device but I wasn't sure if this was right. I'm willing
to give it a shot but how do I go about changing from hdd4 to sda4, and
being new to Linux, being specific is again appreciated. :-)   I have played
around with different tools but have not found a way to change things. I
don't want to meddle too much when I'm not sure what consequences will be.

Mike