I'm a newbie to Linux...

Fathrine Lithnian empressfathrine at netscape.net
Sat Jun 15 21:15:21 EDT 2002

And quite frankly, I have NO CLUE what's going on.  My dad is making me a Linux box, and I think I'll need some help with the network card.  My dad is generally very busy with his Gentoo Linux box, and I have absolutely NO CLUE about network cards.  My box is all SLACKWAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!  Anyway, the question I'm trying to ask is if it's alright if I bring my computer to the meeting on the 23rd (if my dad and I can actually make it there) and if someone would help with the network card?

Thanks for your time!

~*~Faith the Linux Babe~*~