Meeting date

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 15 10:04:23 EDT 2002

Well I take it then that its the 23rd. Just kidding. I'm working on building storage for my equipment and Stuff so I have not had the time to get to the DEC Alpha. I'll be moving on to that project soon. I hope! So if there is any interest in it I'll be happy to put together a presentation With handouts on the subject relating to the model I'm working on and from my view point dealing with DEC Alpha's in general at a meeting in the near future. See you all on the 23rd:)

Ronald V. Maggio
Have Screwdriver Will Travel
Computer Repair Service
P.O. Box 186