Meeting Date Vote

Robert Romito robromito at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 13 10:43:51 EDT 2002

Sorry I haven't been very active in the list lately - been very busy
with some personal stuff and my wedding plans.   I missed May's meeting
and will be on my honeymoon for July's meeting,  *I vote for the 23rd*.
 My stag is this Saturday and I'll probably need all Sunday (and most of
Monday) to recover ;-).

Robert M. Romito
robromito at adelphia.net
(716) 838-9113