When is Linux meeting this month

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Mon Jun 10 11:03:05 EDT 2002

Wow!  We got some M748LMRT's.  Absolute DOGS under Win98!  Truly awful
shared video memory BIOS for Win98.  Maybe they're better under Linux.
After all, Linux (or just about ANY O/S!) handles memory better than
Win98.

Father's Day looks good to me!  My daughter still rubs it in about
missing the last meeting!  My 10 year old son wants to come, but I have
to keep telling him that it's NOT an end to end QuakeFest! ;-)  I wonder
if he could stand the sitting for the tutorial.  It'd be good for him,
but I think he'd be too easily distracted, bored and fidgety.

-Greg