Xmms glitch

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Jun 9 22:42:42 EDT 2002

xmms will keep the listing from a previous session. I believe you are
probably not holding down the add button (first on the left on the
bottom), left click it and hold it down, then select file, the go
through the directories to find your files, it will default to the last
directory opened.
Gnome straight out of the box is single click, give it a second, as
there is no launch feedback and especially in nautilus, takes a while
depending on your graphics, computer, etc.
Make sure you have floppy permissions.
quick read on the associations, .mpg is a movie, use xmovie