Small Distro Question

Jonathan Younker jyounker at brocku.ca
Fri Jun 7 09:24:07 EDT 2002

Well, this has given me a lot of food for thought.  I've got Slackware
running on a P-100 TI laptop at home, and RH on a K6-2, but I've also got
an old Compaq Presario 486 (the kind with the integrated monitor) in the
closet that I've never been able to get working with Linux.  The thing I've
found about Linux is that I'm more willing now to try to fix stuff than to
reinstall the OS.  I must be finally getting rid of the MS mentality.
I'll probably go back to the Presario now and try Leaf or one of the floppy
distros and see if it takes.
Thanks for all the ideas,
Jonathan.

Jonathan T. Younker