Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jun 5 09:09:50 EDT 2002

I use gftp all the time and it works great. I don't have an adelphia
account but some of my clients do and I tried connecting with there
respective info and kept getting "login incorrect". Is this a service
from adelphia you have to sign up for or are all users automatically
assigned using there email address and password (as I would assume)?