Windows Profiles/Scripts in Samba

Carl Yost Jr. carlyos at Buffalo.com
Tue Jun 4 23:24:41 EDT 2002

Guys,
  I have been looking for information on settings these up, and can't seem to find any that gives all the info I think I need. I am not at all familiar with windows profiles, where I have to store them, what I have to store, and how to get them to come down when you login. Also the same with the login scripts. I see where you can put them, or edit the smb.conf file to grab them from. Is there a good resource out there to help. We have 98 and 1 NT 4.0 terminal citrix box. Also I have some 2000 pro machines. Anyone have a solid link or a solid book. I have the Samba book from O'Reily but seems to be a bit out of date. Any help again would be greatly appreciated.

  Carl