Lunux Orbit wants to help us....

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Jul 19 17:56:23 EDT 2002

Hi, all!
While reading my Linux daily newsletter I came across this:

http://www.linuxorbit.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=LUGs&fi
le=index

<--- rip! --->
The Linux Orbit LUG Support Program will supply the following for
qualified applicants:

    * Web space with FTP access for uploading your LUG pages,
meeting notes, etc

    * A sub-domain of the popular LinuxOrbit.com web site as your
new LUG's homepage URL. (See the Glen Burnie, Maryland LUG for
an example)

    * A POP email account for your LUG's spokesperson
@linuxorbit.com

    * An easy to use Events Calendar to post your meeting times and
other LUG events.

    * Promotion of your LUG to all available Linux news outlets online
via press releases, interviews and more.

And all of these services will be provided for the low low price of...

FREE!

All you need to do to find out more is to submit the following form with
your contact and LUG information. LinuxOrbit.com will contact you to
begin the qualification process. All applications will be accepted and
considered. Please be sure to read the terms of service before you
apply.

I haven't checked the terms, but this is something we should check
out.  Do we have an official contact?  If not, I'll do it, if it's something
the group decides is nice.

-Greg