Oracle Developer

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Jul 18 11:22:35 EDT 2002

Does any know of the existance of oracle developer 1.61 for linux. We
run an oracle database on linux, but the clients are windows running our
ERP package written in oracle developer 1.61. Their are newer versions
avaliable for linux but an extensive rewritting of the programs would be
needed, to make ours written in 1.61 work on the newer versions. Just
wondering if anyones got a copy. I can't seem to get it to run in wine.
Vmware runs but I'd still need a ms liscence for every vmware process,
and what I'd like to do is fire up multiple instances on a server and
serve X sessions to the clients.

In a perfect world....

Justin

Justin Bennett