Mounting a Mac drive

Jonathan Younker jyounker at brocku.ca
Thu Jul 11 13:13:30 EDT 2002

We had a major power spike here that seems to have scuttled a number of
workstations, and I've been enjoying explaining to people that I can
retrieve their MS files for them through Linux.  I was hoping to play
around with a Mac drive, too...  Sure is more fun than coding PHP all day long!
Thanks again,
Jonathan.