Mandrake 8.2 appropos Evolution

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Mon Jul 8 20:29:00 EDT 2002

I went to the Ximian site and checked out Ximian Desktop, and I just
finished reading the 28 page pdf they sent me. It sounds like it
amounts to a brand new GNOME environment- a 200MB download.

I have evolution 0.13 [beta]. I just want to upgrade it, it's up to
Major Version 1 now, at least the rpm I tried to use.

You Mandrake 8.2 guys, what version of Evolution is in there?
I definitely need to get Man8.2 CDs at the next meeting.

In answer to the obvious forthcoming replies- I'm on Dial Up, and
don't have a CD burner.
--
S. Lawton

Kmail 1.3.1