Any one using squirrelmail?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 11:55:18 EDT 2002

I use squirrelmail a lot.  No, you can't use multiple IMAP servers
with squirrelmail.  You can set up multiple squirrelmail servers
on a server using 'NameVirtualHost' in apache.  Each will act as
a separate squirrelmail server with separate logins (which you'll need
anyway) and separate configuration environments.  Using that,
you can use mailus.dynabrade.com (or some such) to point to the US server
and maillu.dynabrade.com to point to Luxembourg.

Imp does allow multiple IMAP servers but is much more complicated to set up.

Just a thought...

Cheers!

Bob

--- Justin Bennett <justin.bennett at dynabrade.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone using squirrelmail here? If so do you know if it's
> possible to setup multiple imap servers to login to? We have 2 imap
> servers, one here and one for our dynabrade.lu (Luxembourg operation).
> I'd like to have one squirrelmail server with the option of which to
> loginto.
>

> --
> Justin Bennett
> Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer