Loki

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Jan 25 11:32:49 EST 2002

Anybody see the blurb on Loki on f___edupcompany.com?
No orders taken or filled after Jan 31.
I'm sorry to see that.  I was really hoping that they could get something
going.  I suspect that too many of us do what I do, dual boot 'cause it's easy
to do w/ Linux, that and the releases are about a "generation" behind, cause
the Windows release comes first by months.  In my case, the only games I
look at are on the clearance rack, cause no way can I justify the $40-$50 for
the latest stuff.  So, maybe the market just isn't there.
<sigh>
-Greg