Which evil empier is eviler?

Wechter, Ron WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil
Tue Jan 22 11:06:41 EST 2002

Just call it paranoia...  I am slowly seeing my "Freedom of Choice" with
computers being diminished slowly.  Im still searching web for possible
projects for Linux that are preparing for MS's legacy free standard - Seems
like they are trying to dictate how hardware is being configured.  Instead
of MS programming for the Hardware the are forcing the hardware to be
developed around the OS.

Ron