Hardware conflicts

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Jan 20 09:32:12 EST 2002

You should be able to change the IRQ for the SCSI card at the SCSI
utilitiies (usually ctrl-A at boot) and then you might also be able to
not assign an IRQ to the VGA. I would start with those 2. Also, most
motherboards have a fail-safe config already set that you can apply with
one click, you could try that if the above doesnt do it for ya,
peter at thecybersource.com