Mandrake8.1 on older hardware

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 18:29:47 EST 2002

I appreciate all the suggestions.  If anyone has a memory checker I would
appreciate it if they bring it tmrw.

Also I checked the /messages and the xinetd hosts.allow/deny did not have EOL
characters after the last line, it did not like that .  I don't see any other
major errors but I'll let the experts look at it.  If it keeps acting screwy
I'll have to get more memory somehow....

JJN

(anyone want to donate 128 SDRAM that they might have lying around)  No tax
write off sorry...

:-)