Message Archive ?

[Darth] Snowbeam linux at snowbeam.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 19 13:08:01 EST 2002

I was just about to ask that question. I wanted to go back and do a search
on the phrase "AOL Linux". I am so sure that one of us used that phrase
almost 2 years ago. I jsut wante to rekindle the thoughts ;)

--
---------
- [Darth] Snowbeam

"It is not fear that keeps the elephant wary of the mouse, it is his
wisdom that reminds him not to underestimate his opponent" -me