Maybe no more Windows for Games!!

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 11:44:30 EST 2002

I cant find the website now (ARRRGH) I will post it when I find it.  I keep '98
as I said only to play my non-OpenGl games or games that require DX8 etc.  BUT
the new Return to Castle Wolfenstein (FPS) supports multiplayer on Linux
OOTB!!!(Out of the box) However they instruct you to copy the files from the
Windows box you installed the game on.  One person who had no Windows box and
had the game use WINE and it worked.

Man I have to find the website keep looking....

JJN