Games

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jan 16 14:33:48 EST 2002

I believe that you can just select the appropriate Video driver from
the Q][ Menu selection.  Just choose OpenGL.  There should be a separate
mini-3dfx driver for the voodoo.

Best bet would be to get the 3.20 updated binaries from idsoftware's ftp
site.  It even includes the required libMesa driver

-Rob