Linux Cert

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Tue Feb 26 04:11:51 EST 2002

Not yet but hope to within a week.. will keep you all updated.

I also got a pretty decent book on the portions of the exam you should
cover.  It was the O'Reilly book (of course)(gotta love those pretty animal
books ;-) ) I have been going through it, found some nice commands that I
learned to use pretty quickly, like tee, works great for logging logfiles
as you see them scrolling by from a diff machine, kinda like the log
function in Windows telnet session.

Oh, as an aside on books, someone asked about a good place to start, let my
put my .02 in on that one, I found another real good book, even for people
that have been doing this for some time, such as myself, there is an online
tutorial @ http://rute.sourceforge.net  I started reading it online at work
when I had time, and liked it so much so that I bought a copy of it.
It even covers a pretty well laid out study/lesson plans from beginner to
medium advanced. (haven't read the whole book yet)

Chaz®