Boot loaders

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Feb 22 13:28:42 EST 2002

Thanks for the thought, Bob.  My personal hardware is just not quite
enough to run virtualy machines well enough to mess with.  Usually
Win9x is only a gaming thing, or testing something for work, so dual
boot is easy to do.  Even other kernels is not a big problem, just
copy/paste/edit in vi and run lilo after I save the lilo.conf.  If my
son ever upgrades and I get his AMD 700, I'll look at the virtual
maching stuff again, cause it sounds very cool!

-Greg