Great Hardware Reference

Robert Romito robromito at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 22:05:26 EST 2002

The past couple of weeks I've been trying to find out exactly how much
power my PC's use.  I'm building a Beowulf cluster out of my old systems
and parts junkyard.  I wanted to know the what the bare minimum power
requirements were for a stripped down PC.  In the process, I found a great
site which gets into the bits and bytes of PC hardware.

http://www.pcguide.com/ref

The section on power is great (if you're into electricity).  Haven't
explored the rest of the site yet, but heard from a friend that
www.pcguide.com was rated one of the top un-known sites on the net.

So, in conclusion, choose www.pcguide.com for all your hardware inquisition
needs :-)

Robert Romito