meeting stuff

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Feb 20 10:39:54 EST 2002

"Neither shalt fhou count to 2, except that thou then proceedest to 3
... the fourth Sunday is right out!"  Palm Sunday afternoon is a
memorial service for a close friend and co-worker who died of
complications from a brain tumor in late January.  It's the soonest
his family can all get together.  So, I guess my vote is for the 10th
if we're not having it on the 17th.  Then again, Bob may want to
avoid the "elector-fraging"! ;-)

</start_rant> Right on JJ!!
I refuse to use a system based on faulty measurements of the earth's
circumfrence and divides into fractions badly for my daily life
(metric)!!  The "American" system originated w/ people actually
having to do work w/ objects, rather than measure them in a
laboratory.  Makes better sense to me to make the measurements based
on stuff that's actually significant in daily life, like body
temperature (farenheit), than more arbitrary things.  Then again,
people think Win98 is a good operating system.  It's all marketing-
hype-image. </end_rant>