Boot loaders

Jeff Blank jblank at didonato.cc
Mon Feb 18 08:21:01 EST 2002

Hi all...

With regards to grub, it's pretty easy to use.  I had it installed
automagically with progeny 1.0 and have not looked back.  When I installed
Debian Woody a few months ago I spent some time figuring out how to install
grub and work with it.  I really like the ease with which you can add a new
boot choice and instantly have grub recognize it.  I will try to find the
links to all the grub related stuff I have at home tonight.

Is your question about boot labels with regards to grub?  You may be better
off letting rh install without pointing to grub and then editing the
grub  config file to allow for a boot to windoze....  Not to sure about how
to set up in rh specifically tho... Good luck and if I can help, I'll be
glad to...

Jeff