Sunday meeting

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Feb 12 11:30:27 EST 2002

I live in Holland, it's all pretty much the same for me! ;-)
2 meetings would be awesome, maybe a LAN party "frag fest" and a more
"serious" type meeting?  As far as Linux advocacy, my kids would jump
to Linux in a heart beat except for ONE thing ... GAMES!! :-(  So,
the frag-fests are as much a part of advocacy as anything else we do.
 Also, the little tweaks and things done to make the multi-player
happen will also show networking methods, etc.  Business users want
Word.  Oh, well.

-Greg

"That's where the money goes, to by Bill Gates's woes ...
They'll by from him anyday 'cause it works with Word!
Well, well, well ...
They buy the new software, bugs and holes everywhere!
Gee, boys!  That's where the data goes!"
(If you warp the timing a bit, it fits the old, old tune "That's
where my money goes"!)  ... maybe I sould copyright this and charge
license fees! :-P