meeting this Sunday

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 22:54:57 EST 2002

Well, if it's anything like Mandrake 8.1 with CUPS, probably just about
anything that you can come up with will work.  I have a BJC-6000 (Canon) which
didn't seem to have any support for anything but CUPS and 'xpp' seem to know
about all of the modes with the thing, including using the photo cartridge.

Cheers!

Bob