embedded linux

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 22:48:52 EST 2002

Bring it in, we'll have a hack at it.  I used to do this kinda stuff all the
time in the olden days (Before Ethernet).  Need to get it to stuff a getty on
the port at a decent speed and then we can see what we can get to go.  Someone
make sure that they bring a system with minicom on it.  We could also use
kermit if that's available.  Hmmm, now where did Linux hide the termcap stuff?
:-)

Cheers!

Bob
--- j j <galabad at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a 386 pc-104 board from win systems I have been
> trying to boot and then communicate with through
> rs-232. A pc-104 board is a standard 386 computer the
> size of a paper back book-http://www.pc104.org/ . I
> have been unable to get anything to come up on my
> terminal screen. It does make beeping and keyboard
> light boot indications. If any one thinks they can
> help me set up a terminal to it, then I'll bring it in
> and we can boot a linux floppy distribution. Then
> we'll take over the world.
> Thanks,
> Joe

> http://greetings.yahoo.com