meeting this Sunday

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:01:05 EST 2002

I have an outing Sunday Evening with the wife, but I will still try to squeeze
in a few hours at the meeting. I suggest for those who want to deathmatch, we
meet a few hours early, like 11am or so to get setup and play before we begin
any formal presentations.

A ideas for presentations, I would very much like to see a set up and USE of
NIS.  Examples.  Exactly how do I setup the maps, what about adding users,
changing passwords, changing home lcation from local to NFS, changing profiles,
all the standard admin type things.  I can bring at a minimum the server box if
others can bring machines to act as clients...

Also if anyone can do a tutorial on Joysticks (if you've gotten one to work!)

ANy others thoughts, desires, needs related to Linux, please speak up.

JJN