your mail

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Dec 26 14:22:32 EST 2002

You might need to install the kernel-source rpm.

`rpm -qa | grep kernel` will tell you what kernel rpm's are currently
installed.

Yes, it should be in /usr/src.  On a side note, Redhat likes to symlink
the kernel source to linux-2.4 instead of linux.  I would suggest adding a
softlink to linux as well, since not all opensource conforms to Redhat
methodology ;)

-Rob

> Where are the kernel files kept in Redhat 8.0? I thought they were in /usr/src/ I cant find them.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me