Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Dec 21 11:08:44 EST 2002

When the camera is on and plug in, I am assuming USB. Do a dmesg or look
in /var/log/messages to see where it got detected, if at all. The Fuji's
that I have been playing with get detected as scsi mass storage devices,
i.e. /dev/sd? Or you could just try to mount it say, mount /dev/sda1
/mnt/disk, or something to that effect. Let me know how it works out, as
I am still in the market for a good digital camera that doesn't chew up
batteries. The Fuji's I have tested chew them up like crazy.