meeting

peter pvant67 at wnyip.net
Sat Dec 14 09:32:39 EST 2002

I would love to show up, particularly for usb (using my camera seems a
bit strange, but it works - a Fuji 2800 zoom) and discussion of group
focus. It would be my first LUG meeting even though I've been using
Linux exclusively since January 1997.

After reading the mailing list for the last few months, it would really
help to look at keeping the website updated and dealing with the group
focus issues - we all have things to learn, and things to share I'm sure.

I just moved to Lockport (from Lewiston) over the last 3 months, and I'm
a bit lost up here, let alone in Buffalo. Could someone *please* give
details or even a map? What time would it be? Thanks in advence!