LDAP and NIS

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 12:34:09 EST 2002

Sorry about this the SLAPD.CONF file is in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf but appears
to put the schema files in /usr/share , not in etc.openldap as suggested in
this tutorial:
http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1427
http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1428

I hopefully will be using LDAP to authenticate myself on my test machine at
work and maybe this weekend get it working at home (however I have to reinstall
my server to 9.0 - I tried to do an upgrade on my game machine but it never
worked Quite Right (tm))  I just finished formatting and reinstalling 9.0 and
feel much more secure in it.

JJN