ISP

David M Rosonowski rosonowski at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 15:16:34 EST 2002

Well, I'm in Amherst (well, more specifically,
Willamsville. I'm paying 40 a month for cable acess.
The upstream is not so great, but the downstream is
not bad.

This is on adelphia, so I'm suprised to hear that it's
more out where you are. Mabye you should look into
their cable packages.

Or, is it just that you don't have basic cable
already? (I don't watch much TV, but my grandmother
watches so much she pays that part of the bill).

Anyways, on a more ambitious level, I'm currently
trying to plan out a connection a freind who is on
Dial-Up, using a couple of pringle-can yagi antennae.

If anyone might be able to offer any advice or
caveats, I'd be appreciative.

=====
"I have not slept a wink"
William Shakespeare, Cybelime