Bounced Email?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Aug 16 07:41:30 EDT 2002

hello everyone,

yesterday we where experiencing problems with the T1 in to our facility,
bad hardware at verizons CO. did anyone send any messages into the lug
that where bounced back to them? i'm specificly looking for
undeliverable messages related to DNS or MX problems, heres some examples.

       - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or
         address (A) records in the DNS.

       - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail
         exchangers listed have valid A records.

       - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused
         one of the above to appear to be true

if you recieved any messaegs like this please forward them to me,
darinper at cognigencorp.com.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator