Sounds very humble....hmmm

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Wed Aug 14 01:42:08 EDT 2002

I hope whoever sold MS® the boothspace is fired (perhaps just flogged) LOL

Please.. MS® fostering a spirit of comraderie?? come on.. let's be
realistic, they just want another
place to try and sell their warez.   I agree that MS® has it's place.. but
in the big scheme of things.. they don't want to be friendly, they just
want to try to figure out how they can try to gain back some of the market
share they have been losing to Linux.. primarily the server market share.

I am not a programmer.. so I don't keep up on a lot of the news.. but I
know that they were adamant about ensuring that no-one was to write .NET
applications for *nix systems.  Please correct me if this has
changed.  But, is this their idea of "working together for a better tomorrow"??

Overall, I just firmly believe that you shouldn't put snakes and penguins
in the same cage together LOL

*chuckle* I can just see it..
MS Rep.. Sir/Miss, what would you like to see in future releases of Windows?
Respondant.. A virus that formats the C drive, and installs Linux.

CHAZ®