Screensave

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Aug 13 15:42:30 EDT 2002

Do you have a bourne-again login anywhere?  If you do, the default script
blanks the screen after 15 minutes.  Type "man setterm" to find how to
change the setting, then check for a .profile file in your /home dir or a profile
file in /etc .  Sorry, I usually invoke X from the command prompt after I log in
on my Slackware box, so I don't know exactly know what happens in
RedHat.

HTH,
Greg