PRINTING IN F***ING WINE!

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 08:34:41 EDT 2002

I feel your pain, Printing in Wine (both wine from WIne HQ and from
codeweavers) in Notes is not possible for me.  I've tried many different setups
and variations.  THis si one of the only things holding me back fom using Linux
exclusively at work as I have to be able to print.

One app I was told to test was abiword for windows as it is supported printing
under wine.

Good luck and please let me know if you find anything helpful...

JJN