Linux Email Server

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Aug 6 21:31:01 EDT 2002

I agree, I use Qpopper (qpopper.org, or eudora.com) for POP3. I use
standard IMAP which, normally, comes with Pine if you compile it in.
For SMTP, I have, and probably will stick with Sendmail.  A solid, and
rock solid system takes configuration, I've never seen an "out of the
box" mail system that didn't have holes in it...

good luck...

  JS