print server?

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Tue Aug 6 21:34:46 EDT 2002

I can't say I've used a print server w/ LPRng. I usually use my HP
Laserjet's (5 MP and IIIP) with my linux systems.  From my
understanding, RH is starting to use CUPS, and many other distros are
also beginning to use it, or at least it's got their attention.  I
personally like the Slackware linux distro, and as long as you read the
HOWTO's and other docs included with Slack, anything is easy to setup...

  JS