stumped?

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Fri Apr 26 10:13:17 EDT 2002

This is kind of related...

Did anyone happen to catch the non-linked, un-corroborated statement on
slashdot regarding adobe possibly porting its design suite over to unix due
to major studios converting?

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/04/24/2226241&mode=thread&tid=106

It's not really related to the topic at hand but a native port of an
application should beat one which is "emulated".  I know, wine isn't an
emulator...oh well.  =)

brad