Found a bug in kde3 icons...

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Apr 16 14:43:01 EDT 2002

Check your /etc/ld.so.conf file.  Check to see what's getting called in
that file & in what order.

Also, I remember way back when I manually installed & compiled qt-2.x, it
required me to manually add LIB variables in /etc/profile.d/* to ensure
that qt was being pointed to.

I too am having problems compiling mosfet-liquid.  I am able to compile
it, but it is crashing.  I also tried to compile kvim, which requires KDE
libraries, and that too crashed after the binaries have been compiled....
I'm beginning to see a pattern.

-Rob