meeting topic

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Apr 5 10:48:18 EST 2002

Brad,

Wonderfully generous offer!  I'm all for it!  But start w/ the newbie talk. ;-)

Don,

How about "concurrent" tutorials?  Maybe some newbie stuff "off to the side"?
It all depends on space and numbers.  Woud it be possible to have a "newbie
corner"?  While I'd hate to miss an "advanced" presentation, I'd be willing to try
to help newbies (blind leading the blind?) if it means more computer owners
discovering the world beyond Microsoft and AOL! ;-)

I think there's a need for both levels at the meetings, but the how to meet both?

-Greg