Contact Information - Collaboration

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Apr 3 13:14:25 EST 2002

the netscape address book files, something.na2 are binary file formats.
in netscape 4.7x you can export these files to ldif format, ldif is the
LDAP data interchange format. i'm currently using netscape 6.2.1beta for
solaris which is based on the mozilla 0.94 code base and it's missing
the export funcationality as well as others. a rep at sun told me that
all the netscape 6.2.x browsers are based off the same mozilla code base
so the linux and windows version might not have this either. you can
alway use netscape 4.7 to export you addresses or just try copying those
files into you .netscape directory.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator