YellowDog Linux

Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Wed Apr 3 03:10:48 EST 2002

At 11:23 AM 4/2/02 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

 From all I have read, Yes it is just for mac's.. but hey if I could pick
up a MAC cheap, it would make a GREAT linux install on a RISC based
processor.. that is why you hear so many good things about it. Not that I
care for mac's either, but hey, Linux on a RISC structure has got to ROCK!!!

MAC OSX is proof also that open source unix type platforms is the way of
the future, people are tired of  Bill telling them what they can/can't do.

Chaz®